View Mobile Site

Midway man suffers burns

Most popular today

  • Bookmark and Share

Play some games on the Courier
Search for valuable coupons and print them out

Courier Friends to Follow

POSTED: January 25, 2014 5:02 p.m.

A Midway man was severely burned Saturday afternoon while burning trash.

According to Midway Volunteer Fire and Rescue Deputy Chief Joseph Feinhals, the man told authorities he was burning trash at his home in the 100 block of Family Road when a paint can exploded.

Feinhals said the man had burns over a large portion of his body and was airlifted to the Joseph M. Still burn center in Augusta. His condition was unknown as of 5 p.m. Saturday.

 

What others say about this article

  • Bookmark and Share

Commenting not available.
Commenting is not available.

 

Featured Video


Please wait ...