OLLY OLLY OXEN FREE — Hide-and-seek is becoming a lost art.
PHOENIX — A mother whose infant son died heard his heartbeat for the first time in almost three years.
XENIA, Ohio — A budding YouTube beauty star’s first makeup tutorial went in a different but hilarious direction when she discovered scissors in her grandma's makeup bag.
HOLLYWOOD — A new video explaining a bit of movie magic featured in box office blockblaster “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” shows Academy Award-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o being transformed into a character featured in that galaxy far, far away.
Like a thief in the night, Congress recently approved a significant reduction to Social Security benefits for married and divorced couples. Few noticed because the revision was included in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 approved in November to avoid a government shutdown.
A Text-to-911 feature implemented by a metro Atlanta police department proved key to saving two young children.
One of Alan Rickman's final roles before his death Thursday lasted just 30 seconds and mainly featured a tortoise eating a strawberry.
The Syrian town of Madaya has experienced 23 deaths from starvation under a months-long siege by President Bashar al-Assad's forces, Mic wrote.
Arizona parents owing thousands of dollars in overdue child support are about to be shamed by the state — in 140 characters or less.
The effort to electrify Africa got a positive jolt recently when U.K. and United States development agencies agreed to join forces to provide affordable, reliable and modern energy services by 2030, the Guardian reported this week.
The American Library Association announced Monday the 2016 winners of awards for children's books — and there are a few rarities along the way.
New research hinted people who opt to chase a bit of extra cash all the time might not be doing much for themselves in terms of enlightenment.
A picture of Sean Penn made headlines this week by showing the actor shaking hands with the drug lord Joaquín Guzmán Loera, also known as El Chapo.
A Texas mom has a warning for parents after a mishap left her 2-year-old fighting for her life: Children's exposure to magnets might be more dangerous than you'd think.