Liberty Life magazine is taking nominations until 5 p.m. Feb. 1 for its “Top 10 under 40” feature. Nominees must meet the following guidelines:
• Younger than age 40 as of March 1
• Live or be employed in Liberty County
• Known for integrity in all operations
• Have good character
• Practice fair treatment of co-workers, employees and customers
• Assist in company growth
• Demonstrate a commitment to community service on a personal level
A $25 submission fee, payable to the Liberty County Chamber of Commerce, must accompany each entry. To download a nomination form, go to www.libertylifemagazine.com. Only hard copies will be accepted; no electronic copies please. All nominee information is confidential. Forms can be turned into the Liberty County Chamber of Commerce on Highway 84 in Hinesville.
The 10 winners will be selected by an advisory board comprised of business, public sector and community leaders older than 40. Nominees will be notified of the board’s decision in late February.
For more information, call 368-4445 or go to www.libertycounty.org or www.libertylifemagazine.com.