UMGC announces fall dean’s list
ADELPHI, Md. — More than 9,800 University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) students were named to the Dean’s List for the fall semester.
To be eligible for the honor, a student must complete at least six credits during the term, earned a grade point average of at least 3.5 for the term, and maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.5 at UMGC.
Earning dean’s list honors are:
• Viktoriya Bratkiv, Fort Stewart
• Maria Cortes, Ludowici
• Megan Estevez Lopez, Hinesville
• Elliott Figueroa, Fort Stewart
• Courtney Ford, Hinesville • Cheyenne Halverson, Fort Stewart
• Matthew Horton, Fort Stewart
• Ashley Kemps, Hinesville • Isaac Klein, Fort Stewart • Skye Matthews, Ludowici • Amyra McLean, Fort Stewart
• Melissa McManus, Fort Stewart
• Yekaterina Ortiz-Feliciano, Ludowici
• Michael Oustayan, Fort Stewart
• Rhiannon Roush, Ludowici
• Alyssa Stephen, Ludowici • Darius Smith, Fort Stewart
• Madison Tamondong, Hinesville
• Joshua Torres, Hinesville • Jesse Urena, Ludowici
• Lionnel Francis, Hinesville UMGC was established in 1947 to serve adults in the workforce. Today, the university enrolls some 90,000 students annually.
UMGC now offers classes to military service personnel and their families at more than 180 locations in more than 20 countries. More than half, the university’s students are active-duty military personnel, their families, members, the National Guard and veterans.
Patel earns dean’s list at Georgia Tech
ATLANTA — Devi Patel of Hinesville made the Dean’s List for the fall 2022 semester at the Georgia Institute of Technology. This designation is awarded to undergraduate students who have earned a 3.0 or higher academic average for the semester.
The Georgia Institute of Technology, or Georgia Tech, is one of the top public research universities in the U.S., developing leaders who advance technology and improve the human condition.
For more information, visit gatech.edu.
Wade makes dean’s list at Baylor
WACO, Texas — More than 5,100 Baylor University students have been named to the Fall 2022 Dean’s Academic Honor List, which recognizes Baylor undergraduates for their outstanding academic work during each semester.
Students honored on the Dean’s List earned a minimum semester gradepoint average of 3.70 with no grade lower than a “C” while enrolled in at least 12 graded semester hours.
Among those earning the honor were Shailynn Wade of Hinesville in the College of Arts and Sciences.
Baylor provides numerous academic and research opportunities across various disciplines through 127 baccalaureate programs in fields as varied as business, engineering, pre-medicine, computer science, nursing and music, along with 79 master’s programs, 50 doctoral programs (including the Juris Doctor), the Education Specialist program and Master of Laws program.
For more information about Baylor University, visit www.baylor.edu.
Raymond named to dean’s list at Wichita State
WICHITA, Kan. — Wichita State University has announced the names of more than 3500 students who were on the WSU dean’s honor roll for fall 2022, including ShaQuencia D. Raymond of Hinesville.
To be included on the dean’s honor roll, a student must be enrolled full time (at least 12 credit hours) and earn at least a 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
For more information, follow Wichita State on Twitter at www.twitter. com/wichitastate and Facebook at www.facebook. com/wichita.state.