Here is today's COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District.
As of 3 p.m., August 15th, there have been 12,479 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 182 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 728 cases, 8 deaths
- Camden: 849 cases, 6 deaths
- Chatham: 6,216 cases, 95 deaths
- Effingham: 810 cases, 5 death
- Glynn: 2,725 cases, 56 deaths
- Liberty: 798 cases, 7 deaths
- Long: 144 cases, 2 deaths
- McIntosh: 209 cases, 3 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.