Here is today's COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District.As of 3 p.m., August 19th, there have been 12,905 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 205 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 759 cases, 9 deaths
- Camden: 888 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 6,425 cases, 106 deaths
- Effingham: 864 cases, 10 deaths
- Glynn: 2,782 cases, 59 deaths
- Liberty: 819 cases, 9 deaths
- Long: 154 cases, 2 deaths
- McIntosh: 214 cases, 3 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.