Here is today's COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District.
As of 3 p.m., August 20th, there have been 13,089 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 212 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 771 cases, 9 deaths
- Camden: 908 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 6,498 cases, 108 deaths
- Effingham: 884 cases, 11 deaths
- Glynn: 2,808 cases, 61 deaths
- Liberty: 837 cases, 11 deaths
- Long: 160 cases, 2 deaths
- McIntosh: 223 cases, 3 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.