Here is today's COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District.
As of 3 p.m., August 21st, there have been 13,245 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 216 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 774 cases, 9 deaths
- Camden: 923 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 6,571 cases, 110 deaths
- Effingham: 910 cases, 12 deaths
- Glynn: 2,822 cases, 61 deaths
- Liberty: 851 cases, 12 deaths
- Long: 167 cases, 2 deaths
- McIntosh: 227 cases, 3 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.