As of 3 p.m., August 25th, there have been 13,685 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 230 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 799 cases, 9 deaths
- Camden: 957 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 6,760 cases, 116 deaths
- Effingham: 975 cases, 14 deaths
- Glynn: 2,907 cases, 64 deaths
- Liberty: 884 cases, 14 deaths
- Long: 172 cases, 2 deaths
- McIntosh: 231 cases, 4 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.