Here is today's COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District.
As of 3 p.m., August 7th, there have been 11,018 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 142 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 634 cases, 8 deaths
- Camden: 725 cases, 5 deaths
- Chatham: 5,526 cases, 74 deaths
- Effingham: 703 cases, 2 death
- Glynn: 2,450 cases, 47 deaths
- Liberty: 695 cases, 3 deaths
- Long: 118 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 167 cases, 2 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.