Here is the daily COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District.
As of 3 p.m., July 22nd, there have been 7,571 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 69 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 396 cases, 6 deaths
- Camden: 423 cases, 3 deaths
- Chatham: 3723 cases, 43 deaths
- Effingham: 444 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 1,948 cases, 12 deaths
- Liberty: 437 cases, 2 deaths
- Long: 90 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 110 cases, 1 death
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report