Here is the daily COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District
As of 3 p.m., July 6th, there have been 4,010 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 55 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 173 cases, 5 deaths
- Camden: 204 cases, 2 deaths
- Chatham: 1,917 cases, 38 deaths
- Effingham: 210 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 1,221 cases, 6 deaths
- Liberty: 161 cases, 1 death
- Long: 57 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 67 cases, 1 death
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report