Several Bradwell Institute students, with the help of advisor Pamela Woodard, placed in a recent Future Business Leaders of America conference in Savannah.
The Region 3 winners move onto the state leadership conference, which will be in March in Atlanta. Any students placing at state will compete at the national conference in June in California.
The students who placed are:
• Accounting I: Danielle Royal, fourth place
• Business calculations: Junwei Ren, third place
• Business communications: Taylor Kirby, ninth place
• Computer applications: Junwei Ren, second place
• Desktop publishing: Ashley Riles, Danielle Royal, first place
• Introduction to business communication: Miriam Madison, fourth place
• Public speaking 1A: Miriam Madison, third place