Long County Middle School Future Business Leaders of America attended the Region 3 competition Jan. 15 at Savannah Arts Academy.
There were 39 students competing in various competitions. Sixteen students placed in regions and will advance to the state competition Feb. 25 in Perry.
Here are the Long County placewinners:
• First place — Brandon Napier, parliamentary procedures; Madison Courtemanche, creed recital
• Second place — Marissa Pitts, FBLA concepts; Seirra Knox, business computations; Hannah Durrence, parliamentary procedures
• Third place — Kenzie Levesque, public speaking; Marissa Pitts, business computations; Shelby Logan, business communications; Questa Crews, marketing concepts; Maurissa Proffitt, employability skills; Cody Bolick, parliamentary procedures
• Fourth place — Shelby Logan, business computations; Naomi Harmon, employability skills; Bree Crawford, business communications
• Fifth place — Kayla Carlton, business concepts; Kirsten Kirk, business communications; Mackenzie Pattison, FBLA concepts; April Roach, employability skills