Hinesville Fire Department PIO Capt. Alex Mason said a small grease fire in the kitchen of the fast food restaurant located on the 600 block of East Oglethorpe Highway was reported shortly after 12:30 pm. Mason said a small grease fire had ignited and was quickly put out after firefighters from the Hinesville Dire Department arrived. According to Mason the fire caused minimal damage to the kitchen area. The Liberty County Health Department has to insure the kitchen is free of contaminates due to an extinguisher being used to put out the fire before it can be reopened.
No injuries were reported.