Effective tomorrow (04/08) there will be less restriction under a new Executive Order signed by Georgia Governor Brian Kemp on March 31. Executive Order03.31.21.03 will roll back many of the current COVID-19 restrictions in place.
According to a press release the new order will:
▪ Will become effective April 8 through April 30, 2021
▪ Eliminates the Gatherings ban
▪ Eliminates Shelter-in-Place requirements
▪ Removes the critical infrastructure distinction and collapses all organization suggested measures into one main list, with a small number of additional industry-specific requirements remaining
▪ Reduces any remaining distance requirements (i.e. distance between parties at restaurants, bars, and movie theaters, and between patrons of group fitness classes)
▪ Eliminates the ability of law enforcement to close an organization for failure to comply with the Executive Order provisions
The new order may be downloaded below.