As of 3 p.m., August 14th, there have been 12,318 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 176 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 717 cases, 8 deaths
- Camden: 831 cases, 5 deaths
- Chatham: 6,146 cases, 91 deaths
- Effingham: 793 cases, 5 death
- Glynn: 2,698 cases, 55 deaths
- Liberty: 789 cases, 7 deaths
- Long: 141 cases, 2 deaths
- McIntosh: 203 cases, 3 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.