In routine business at its December meeting, the Ludowici City Counci:
• Approved a measure to continue having their monthly meetings on the second Tuesday of every month at 9 a.m. The council had been meeting at this time on a trial basis, but decided to make it permanent.
• Approved a measure that will allow three minutes to anyone who wants to speak at a city council meeting.
• Approved a measure to allow Fort Stewart Growth Management Partnership Director Jeff Ricketson to work with the Long County-City of Ludowici Planning and Zoning Board to review the city’s and county’s land development codes.
• Approved Christmas bonuses of $200 for full-time employees and $100 for part-time employees.
• Agreed to let city employees off on Dec. 22, 23 and 24 for Christmas. For the New Year’s holiday, employees will be off a half day on Dec. 29, a whole day on Dec. 30 and a half day on Dec. 31.
• Heard Ludowici Municipal Court Judge Larry Fowler’s report that municipal city court will continue to be held on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 9 a.m.