By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Midway man suffers burns
Placeholder Image

A Midway man was severely burned Saturday afternoon while burning trash.

According to Midway Volunteer Fire and Rescue Deputy Chief Joseph Feinhals, the man told authorities he was burning trash at his home in the 100 block of Family Road when a paint can exploded.

Feinhals said the man had burns over a large portion of his body and was airlifted to the Joseph M. Still burn center in Augusta. His condition was unknown as of 5 p.m. Saturday.

Sign up for our e-newsletters