As of 3 p.m., January 1st, there have been 26,963 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 466 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,769 cases, 18 deaths
- Camden: 2,249 cases, 19 deaths
- Chatham: 12,939 cases, 230 deaths
- Effingham: 2,468 cases, 34 deaths
- Glynn: 4,807 cases, 124 deaths
- Liberty: 1,820 cases, 30 deaths
- Long: 454 cases, 5 deaths
- McIntosh: 457 cases, 8 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected, or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs, and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.