As of 3 p.m., January 12th, there have been 29,393 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 496 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,923 cases, 18 deaths
- Camden: 2,460 cases, 19 deaths
- Chatham: 14,215 cases, 253 deaths
- Effingham: 2,678 cases, 36 deaths
- Glynn: 5,182 cases, 126 deaths
- Liberty: 1,959 cases, 31 deaths
- Long: 486 cases, 5 deaths
- McIntosh: 490 cases, 8 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected, or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs, and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.