As of 3 p.m., January 18th, there have been 30,698 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 516 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 2,001 cases, 19 deaths
- Camden: 2,579 cases, 21 deaths
- Chatham: 14,867 cases, 264 deaths
- Effingham: 2,815 cases, 37 deaths
- Glynn: 5,348 cases, 127 deaths
- Liberty: 2,070 cases, 33 deaths
- Long: 516 cases, 7 deaths
- McIntosh: 502 cases, 8 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected, or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs, and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.