As of 3 p.m., February 17th, there have been 36,644 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 643 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 2,358 cases, 26 deaths
- Camden: 2,979 cases, 24 deaths
- Chatham: 17,901 cases, 330 deaths
- Effingham: 3,432 cases, 53 deaths
- Glynn: 6,172 cases, 140 deaths
- Liberty: 2,610 cases, 46 deaths
- Long: 616 cases, 11 deaths
- McIntosh: 576 cases, 13 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected, or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs, and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.