As of 3 p.m., February 22nd, there have been 37,196 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 658 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 2,407 cases, 28 deaths
- Camden: 3,017 cases, 25 deaths
- Chatham: 18,160 cases, 337 deaths
- Effingham: 3,492 cases, 54 deaths
- Glynn: 6,251 cases, 143 deaths
- Liberty: 2,657 cases, 47 deaths
- Long: 626 cases, 11 deaths
- McIntosh: 586 cases, 13 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected, or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs, and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.