As of 3 p.m., March 9th, there have been 38,642 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 701 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 2,526 cases, 32 deaths
- Camden: 3,092 cases, 28 deaths
- Chatham: 18,838 cases, 360 deaths
- Effingham: 3,627 cases, 59 deaths
- Glynn: 6,429 cases, 145 deaths
- Liberty: 2,865 cases, 53 deaths
- Long: 664 cases, 11 deaths
- McIntosh: 601 cases, 13 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected, or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs, and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.