As of 3 p.m., September 7th, there have been 15,218 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 277 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 914 cases, 9 deaths
- Camden: 1,095 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 7,418 cases, 131 deaths
- Effingham: 1,177 cases, 19 deaths
- Glynn: 3,197 cases, 83 deaths
- Liberty: 959 cases, 19 deaths
- Long: 194 cases, 3 deaths
- McIntosh: 264 cases, 6 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.