As of 3 p.m., September 16th, there have been 16,321 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 297 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,015 cases, 10 deaths
- Camden: 1,188 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 7,922 cases, 141 deaths
- Effingham: 1,322 cases, 21 deaths
- Glynn: 3,366 cases, 88 deaths
- Liberty: 1,016 cases, 20 deaths
- Long: 218 cases, 3 deaths
- McIntosh: 274 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.