As of 3 p.m., September 17th, there have been 16,481 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 301 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,042 cases, 11 deaths
- Camden: 1,203 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 7,984 cases, 141 deaths
- Effingham: 1,333 cases, 21 deaths
- Glynn: 3,392 cases, 91 deaths
- Liberty: 1,029 cases, 20 deaths
- Long: 221 cases, 3 deaths
- McIntosh: 277 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.