As of 3 p.m., October 29th, there have been 19,697 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 391 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,321 cases, 16 deaths
- Camden: 1,436 cases, 18 deaths
- Chatham: 9,479 cases, 188 deaths
- Effingham: 1,835 cases, 28 deaths
- Glynn: 3,751 cases, 104 deaths
- Liberty: 1,288 cases, 25 deaths
- Long: 277 cases, 4 deaths
- McIntosh: 310 cases, 8 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.