As of 3 p.m., November 10th, there have been 20,443 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 402 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,337 cases, 16 deaths
- Camden: 1,512 cases, 18 deaths
- Chatham: 9,805 cases, 194 deaths
- Effingham: 1,925 cases, 29 deaths
- Glynn: 3,889 cases, 106 deaths
- Liberty: 1,359 cases, 27 deaths
- Long: 290 cases, 5 deaths
- McIntosh: 326 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.