As we wrap up 2021 and head into the new year, M.E. Sack Engineering reflects on another wonderful year! A year of growth, new clients and friends and continued improvements in workflow, communication and culture. A full-service engineering firm, M.E. Sack combines decades of experience with their team approach and client-oriented focus to complex engineering solutions.
As a company, we are proud of the projects completed, relationships built, and every opportunity we’ve been given to serve communities around the Lowcountry. Some of our proudest accomplishments of 2021 include: growing our clients in a busy and tumultuous climate while successfully delivering completed projects that work with difficult logistics, steady workflow, and evolving environments.
During another unprecedented year, M.E. Sack Engineering continued to thrive! As a team, we have successfully worked nearly 100 different projects.
Here’s a glance at our accomplishments: • Over three million gallons of treatment capacity for wastewater treatment plants
• Over a thousand residential, single-family units
• Hundreds of apartment and townhome units
• Miles of new streets and infrastructure
• Planning for many roads to come
• Facilitated new processes for industries in some of the largest Liberty County employers In short, we continue to improve and impact the communities where we live and work in. In addition, we became a proud sponsor of Georgia Southern Athletics and can’t wait to see what this partnership brings to our growing team.
We are so thankful for our highly-experienced and knowledgeable, hardworking, and growing team that has made all of our 2021 successes possible!
We can’t thank our incredible clients and our project partners (big and small) enough.
Thank you, Coastal Georgia, for supporting us, as we help our region evolve and excel, adjusting to all the changes along the way. Committed to excellence and innovation, we are honored to offer more: more ability, more technology, more magic, more vibrance, more fun, and more client-focused engineering solutions. 2022, here we come!
Marcus Sack, Owner and CEO, M.E. Sack Engineering