1. Who holds the record for most doubles in a season?
2. The Texans’ Andre Johnson, in 2012, became the second NFL player to have 100 catches and 1,500 receiving yards in at least three seasons. Who was the first?
3 In the 2012-13 college basketball season, Ben McLemore broke the Kansas freshman single-game scoring record with 36 points. Who had held the mark?
4. During the 1970s, “Original Six” NHL teams made up 15 of the 20 teams that played in the Stanley Cup Finals. Which two teams appeared the most times?
5. In 2013, Usain Bolt tied for the top spot in world championship career medals for men in track and field, with 10. Who also has 10?
1. Earl Webb had 67 doubles for the Boston Red Sox in 1931.
2. Marvin Harrison did it for the Colts (1999, 2001-02).
3. Danny Manning had 35 points in a game in 1985.
4. Montreal (six appearances, six titles) and Boston (five appearances, two titles).
5. Carl Lewis.