1. Who were the last teammates before Baltimore’s Manny Machado and Chris Davis in 2013 to lead the American League in doubles and home runs in the same season?
2. In 2013, San Antonio’s Tim Duncan became the fourth player to play in the NBA Finals during three different decades. Name two of the other three.
3. Who holds the Pac-12 record for most touchdown passes in a season?
4. Who gave heavyweight boxer Muhammad Ali his second professional defeat?
1. Lou Gehrig (doubles) and Babe Ruth (home runs) did it for the New York Yankees in 1927.
2. Elgin Baylor, A.C. Green and John Salley.
3. Southern Cal’s Matt Barkley, with 39 in 2011.
4. Ken Norton beat him in 1973.