Brian Maike, manager of Coldwell Banker Holtzman Realtors, has earned the 2011 Office Manager’s award for excellence.
Maike was one of 179 North American affiliate office managers in the Coldwell Banker system to fulfill the requirements of the award.
“Without the support of Coastal Georgia’s No. 1 sales team, this award would have not been possible” Maike said.
Other top performers with the company who received individual awards were:
• Jimmy Shanken — international presidents premiere (top 1 percent of all CB agents)
• Helene (Hilly) Peterson — international presidents elite (top 3 percent)
• Viola Belletty — international presidents circle (top 8 percent)
• Bert Webb, Edward Milan, Jeanne Evans and David Cargill Jr. — international diamond society (top 15 percent)
• Leigh Smiley and Dagmar Madden — international sterling society (top 20 percent)
• Margarita Fell — rising star (rookie of the year)