Ulta Beauty will open its Hinesville store on the Oglethorpe Square on April 21.
The store at 863 W. Oglethorpe Highway, Suite 104 will open at 10 a.m. that Friday and will offer discounts and events through the weekend.
The new location will feature 20,000 beauty products across 500 brands, as well as a full-service salon. A news release from the company says Ulta Beauty is the largest beauty retailer in the United States. Nationwide, the company operates 974 stores in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
During the grand opening, the first 100 guests (each day) on April 21, 22 and 23 will receive a “beauty treat” valued between $5 and $100, and can choose from 10 percent off their first salon appointment at The Salon at Ulta Beauty or first facial appointment at the Dermalogica Skin Bar. Staff will be available all weekend to offer free makeovers and consultations.
“Ulta Beauty is revolutionizing the beauty experience for all by providing all things beauty, all in one place,” said Casey Foxen, who manages all grand openings for Ulta Beauty. “We are truly a premiere beauty destination for Hinesville, and our Ulta Beauty experts are ready to help guests explore and lose themselves in the world of beauty.”
Ulta Beauty offerings include:
• Makeup — bareMinerals, Benefit, Urban Decay, IT Brushes for Ulta, NYX, Maybelline and L’Oreal
• Skincare — Dermalogica, Mario Badescu, Philosophy, Olay, Neutrogena and Aveeno
• Fragrances — Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Estee Lauder, Gucci, Vera Wang and Dolce and Gabbana
• Haircare — Redken, Matrix, Living Proof, Sexy Hair and Carol’s Daughter
• Hair tools — CHI and Hot Tools
• Nail — OPI, Essie and Sally Hansen
• Ulta Beauty Collection — makeup, skincare, bath/body and haircare.