Here is the daily COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District
As of 3 p.m., June 25th, there have been 1,977 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 49 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 110 cases, 5 deaths
- Camden: 106 cases, 1 death
- Chatham: 999 cases, 36 deaths
- Effingham: 117 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 471 cases, 3 deaths
- Liberty: 112 cases, 1 death
- Long: 33 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 29 cases, 1 death
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report