As of 3 p.m., January 21st, there have been 31,463 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 534 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 2,047 cases, 21 deaths
- Camden: 2,637 cases, 21 deaths
- Chatham: 15,295 cases, 268 deaths
- Effingham: 2,887 cases, 41 deaths
- Glynn: 5,431 cases, 131 deaths
- Liberty: 2,138 cases, 36 deaths
- Long: 514 cases, 8 deaths
- McIntosh: 514 cases, 8 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected, or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs, and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.