As of 3 p.m., February 3rd, there have been 34,436 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 584 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 2,227 cases, 23 deaths
- Camden: 2,826 cases, 22 deaths
- Chatham: 16,764 cases, 298 deaths
- Effingham: 3,180 cases, 46 deaths
- Glynn: 5,857 cases, 137 deaths
- Liberty: 2,451 cases, 40 deaths
- Long: 583 cases, 8 deaths
- McIntosh: 548 cases, 10 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected, or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs, and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.