As of 3 p.m., October 22nd, there have been 19,128 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 384 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,285 cases, 14 deaths
- Camden: 1,393 cases, 17 deaths
- Chatham: 9,245 cases, 186 deaths
- Effingham: 1,745 cases, 27 deaths
- Glynn: 3,666 cases, 104 deaths
- Liberty: 1,218 cases, 25 deaths
- Long: 273 cases, 4 deaths
- McIntosh: 303 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
More InformationYou can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.