As of 3 p.m., November 2nd, there have been 19,872 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 395 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,309 cases, 16 deaths
- Camden: 1,467 cases, 18 deaths
- Chatham: 9,548 cases, 191 deaths
- Effingham: 1,864 cases, 29 deaths
- Glynn: 3,800 cases, 104 deaths
- Liberty: 1,287 cases, 25 deaths
- Long: 281 cases, 4 deaths
- McIntosh: 316 cases, 8 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
More Information:You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.