As of 3 p.m., November 23rd, there have been 21,635 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 415 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,401 cases, 16 deaths
- Camden: 1,681 cases, 18 deaths
- Chatham: 10,358 cases, 200 deaths
- Effingham: 2,045 cases, 31 deaths
- Glynn: 4,063 cases, 110 deaths
- Liberty: 1,437 cases, 28 deaths
- Long: 304 cases, 5 deaths
- McIntosh: 346 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected, or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs, and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.