By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Liberty County registration guidelines
2012 vaccine chart
This charge lays out the child vaccination schedule - photo by Photo provided.

Parents can register a new student for school at the school site in their attendance zone. Registration is open from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Monday through Thursday.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old and first-grade students must be 6 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2012. If your child did not attend kindergarten camp during the summer, contact the school to schedule a time to administer the screening test before the school year starts.
Sixth-grade students must provide proof of second MMR and second varicella vaccine.
For initial registration of students in all grades, the school system recommends you bring the following:
• Current Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
• Georgia Certificate of Ear, Eye and Dental Screening (Form 3300)
• Social Security Card
• Acceptable evidence of date of birth: certified birth certificate; military ID; valid driver’s license; passport; adoption record; religious record signed by an authorized religious official; official school transcript; or if none of the aforementioned evidences can be produced, an affidavit of age sworn by the parent or guardian accompanied by a certificate of age signed by a licensed practicing physician, which states that the physician has examined the child and believes that the age as stated in the affidavit is substantially correct.
• Two proofs of residence: The school will accept a current utility bill (water, gas, electric, local home phone, cable, etc.) AND any one of the following items: current lease/rental agreement; most recent income tax return; current paycheck stub; current Medicaid card; current residential property tax statement or bill; current warranty or quick claim deed; current home purchase agreement; third-person affidavit of residency (while in the presence of a school official, a notarized statement shall be completed and signed by the parent or guardian as well as the legal owner or lessor of the property where the student and the parent, guardian or other person reside); current homeowner’s insurance policy.
• Proof of enrollment and attendance (report card/school transcript) in an accredited school plus school address must be presented if registering during the 2012-13 school year.

Sign up for our e-newsletters