Here is the daily COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District.
As of 3 p.m., June 23rd, there have been 1,775 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 48 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 107 cases, 5 deaths
- Camden: 102 cases, 1 death
- Chatham: 872 cases, 35 deaths
- Effingham: 111 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 411 cases, 3 deaths
- Liberty: 110 cases, 1 death
- Long: 35 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 27 cases, 1 death
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report