• A woman told police the vehicle she parked in a lot on Brett Drive was stolen. The woman said she had been trying to sell the car and parked it across from a friend’s residence.
• During a traffic stop at East Hendry and Commerce, police arrested the driver for possessing marijuana less than one ounce and driving on a suspended license. The officer observed the contraband in the vehicle while questioning the driver.
• A driver was cited for possession of cocaine after being stopped at Flo Zechman and Ben Gay Way for a seat-belt violation. A K-9 officer hit on the vehicle, and cocaine was found wrapped inside a bill on the driver’s person.
• A driver was cited for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop for inoperative brake lights at Community Road and South Main. The driver told officers he had marijuana in his pocket, and more was recovered inside the vehicle.
• A man reportedly held up a store on Gen. Screven Way using a silver handgun. An employee of the store told police the suspect took $300 in cash along with $500 worth of incense.
• A suspect in an aggravated assault fled while police attempted to talk to him about the incident, in which the mother of the suspect’s child told police he stabbed her in the neck with a pair of scissors during an altercation. The suspect told police he was cutting his hair when the boyfriend of the complainant showed up. The suspect began fighting with the man and told police the complainant was stabbed by accident when she tried to intervene. He told police before fleeing that he was on probation and did not want to be arrested.
• During a stop for a taillight violation, an officer noted the smell of burnt marijuana coming from the vehicle. A small amount was found on the driver, who was cited for possession of contraband.
• A man was arrested for violating open-container laws and driving on a suspended license after being stopped for speeding at Oglethorpe Highway and Kacey Drive. The patrol officer also cited the driver for obstructing a law-enforcement officer when he gave a false name. During the stop, the officer noted several beer cans, some of which were still cold to the touch and contained small amounts of beer.
• Officers recovered a stolen vehicle after conducting a felony traffic stop at East Oglethorpe Highway and Harrison. An anonymous caller reported seeing a vehicle being driven with an unrestrained juvenile, and the vehicle was reported stolen from Tybee Island. The driver was arrested and charged with theft, driving under the influence and endangering a child by DUI after he failed field sobriety tests.