As of 3 p.m., August 31st, there have been 14,411 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 248 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 857 cases, 9 deaths
- Camden: 1019 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 7,065 cases, 121 deaths
- Effingham: 1,068 cases, 16 deaths
- Glynn: 3,041 cases, 70 deaths
- Liberty: 930 cases, 17 deaths
- Long: 183 cases, 3 deaths
- McIntosh: 248 cases, 5 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
More Information:You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.