As of 3 p.m., September 10th, there have been 15,682 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 281 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 966 cases, 9 deaths
- Camden: 1,131 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 7,644 cases, 132 deaths
- Effingham: 1,224 cases, 20 deaths
- Glynn: 3,269 cases, 84 deaths
- Liberty: 981 cases, 19 deaths
- Long: 198 cases, 3 deaths
- McIntosh: 269 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.