As of 3 p.m., October 2nd, there have been 17,742 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 344 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,163 cases, 11 deaths
- Camden: 1,313 cases, 13 deaths
- Chatham: 8,596 cases, 166 deaths
- Effingham: 1,484 cases, 25 deaths
- Glynn: 3,506 cases, 96 deaths
- Liberty: 1,134 cases, 23 deaths
- Long: 252 cases, 3 deaths
- McIntosh: 294 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.