Bojangles’ will open a new franchise restaurant in Hinesville on Monday.
Located at 130 Carter St., just off Highway 84, the restaurant will be operated by Highway 17 Bo LLC, based in Savannah.
Founded in 1977 and billing itself as an icon of the South, Bojangles’ focuses on chicken, biscuits, made from scratch every 20 minutes and iced tea. Bojangles’ also serves breakfast all day, every day.
Grand opening festivities will begin at 4:30 a.m., and include:
• Customers can enter to win Bojangles’ breakfast for a year (one free biscuit each week for a year);
• $25 gift cards to the first 20 customers in line;
• On opening day, and the rest of summer, customers can get a 32-ounce iced tea for $1 as part of the Bojangles’ #SummerOfTea promotion;
• Sweet Bo-Berry Biscuit sampling throughout opening week;
• On opening day and year-round, the restaurant offers active, reserve and retired military a 10 percent discount.
Additionally, the franchise group will host a ribbon cutting at the restaurant at 4 p.m. Thursday. Hinesville Mayor Allen Brown and other dignitaries are expected.
"We’re absolutely thrilled to bring a brand new Bojangles’ to Hinesville," Highway 17 Bo operating partner Gil Straub said. "We think our breakfast — served hot and fresh all day, every day — and our friendly service will be a fan favorite in the city. From our entire Bojangles’ team, we’re looking forward to being part of such a great community, partnering with schools and other local organizations for many years to come."
The new restaurant measures approximately 3,800 square feet and will seat more than 70 guests. Highway 17 Bo expects to employ more than 40 full-and part-time employees. Hours are from 4:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday (drive-through open until midnight Friday and Saturday) and 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday. Highway 17 Bo also caters meals.
Join the conversation about the new Bojangles’ in Hinesville on Facebook. Bojangles’ fanatics can also get a free Cheddar Bo biscuit by signing up for Bojangles’ E-Club on www.bojangles.com/eclub and selecting their favorite Bojangles’.