Here is the daily COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District
As of 3 p.m., July 20th, there have been 7,089 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 65 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 372 cases, 5 deaths
- Camden: 394 cases, 3 deaths
- Chatham: 3,483 cases, 40 deaths
- Effingham: 419 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 1,858 cases, 12 deaths
- Liberty: 377 cases, 2 deaths
- Long: 83 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 103 cases, 1 death
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report