Qualifying for the Nov. 8 Ludowici non-partisan general election concluded Friday.
According to Ludowici Superintendent of Elections Vanessa Cunningham, the following candidates qualified:
• In the mayoral race, the candidates are James F. Fuller, Janis M. Goode, Tara R. Manning and William Miller. Incumbent Mayor Myrtice Warren will not run for re-election.
• District 1 candidates are Mary H. Hamilton and Jerry Stapleton. Incumbent A.A. “Zip” Billings will not run for re-election.
• District 2 candidates are incumbent Jim Fuller and challenger Marvin H. Chesser.
• District 3 candidates are incumbent Frank McClelland Jr. and challenger Codie Futch.
• District 4 candidates are incumbent Johnny Manning, who will run unopposed.
• District 5 candidates are incumbent Gwendolyn Davis and challenger Robert Cahill.
• City Recorder Judge Larry Fowler will run unopposed.